RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks good jdn. Do you have a pic of the whole truck?

·
Registered
260 Posts
275/65/20 cooper STT pro (34.45"x10.9" section width) factory longhorn 20x9 rims, I have the air suspension and even in entry/exit it does not rub. Gives the truck a touch over half inch of lift and the aggressive Tire dropped my highway MPG to about 19
What was your MPG before?

·
Registered
304 Posts
The Bilstein's are a type of leveling kit they can be adjusted to several different levels.

·
Registered
85 Posts
275/65/20 cooper STT pro (34.45"x10.9" section width) factory longhorn 20x9 rims, I have the air suspension and even in entry/exit it does not rub. Gives the truck a touch over half inch of lift and the aggressive Tire dropped my highway MPG to about 19
What was your MPG before?
My honest average before was 22, now that summer is back around I'm seeing 22-25 with the Stt Pro which is hardly an MPG hit. My truck is just very sensitive to headwinds lol

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Two Ecos with 35/11.5/20 Ridge Grapplers with just level and about 20k on the tires. We still love them. ram 2.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hav a 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab. Truck is currently stock with 20” wheels. I want to get the Rough Country 3” lift kit. Will 35” tires work with 20” wheels with that lift?? Or do I need to get spacers to go with it?? The wheels I am looking at are 20” RPB 94R. I know nothing about back spacing or offset. Just want the 3” lift with those wheels and an aggressive look. Nothing big. Thanks for any insight and information.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It will feel very sluggish and brake worse after you modify it. What’s your rear axle ratio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
3.55 gears - Realistically i would say 1 to 2 mpg's less. The Cooper Maxx are a heavy tire, and I usually run around 60psi. Every now and then I slow it down to check if the high mpgs are still there and they are in the high 20's still. Another note, my daily drive is pretty much flat and mostly highway.
Hello,

was there a noticeable difference in the ride quality with these tires over the all season factory ones. And also, how do they work in snow? I have been getting a lot this year and my all seasons are not good enough. I do like the look. they look AMAZING! Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
No issues in fresh or packed down snow. With the higher psi it is a harder ride than the stock but you can lower the psi and the ride quality will return to just like the stock one. I put 62k on them and probably could have gotten another 3 maybe 5 out of them if I pushed it but one tire was not holding air anymore. I would definitely get them again.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts