RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What lift do y’all usually run when running 37s? Truck is currently leveled just ordered 37x12 Ssr tires gonna squeeze them on for now since I travel for work and truck sits a lot. Though about 4” but they seem to tower over tires I prefer the mild studded look but still go off-roading when I come home

·
Registered
146 Posts
What lift do y’all usually run when running 37s? Truck is currently leveled just ordered 37x12 Ssr tires gonna squeeze them on for now since I travel for work and truck sits a lot. Though about 4” but they seem to tower over tires I prefer the mild studded look but still go off-roading when I come home
A guy over on ramforum was running about 1.5" rear 2.75 front and with a bit higher castor up front was running 37 Bfg ko2s with no issue. SSRs will likely be a bit bigger and closer to true 37s, so I'd start with about 1-1.5" rear lift spring and a 2.5-2.75 front and see how they fit. You could always add the zone 1.5 body lift for cheap and get that little bit of extra height as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A guy over on ramforum was running about 1.5" rear 2.75 front and with a bit higher castor up front was running 37 Bfg ko2s with no issue. SSRs will likely be a bit bigger and closer to true 37s, so I'd start with about 1-1.5" rear lift spring and a 2.5-2.75 front and see how they fit. You could always add the zone 1.5 body lift for cheap and get that little bit of extra height as well.

I appreciate the reply! I honestly don’t know what size level the truck has it came with it it’s not even level front still a shy bit low if they run I think I might go with the 3” coilovers lift

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I have a 6" Fabtech lift and 37's and they rub slightly when turning all the way. But it wouldn't take much at all to keep them from rubbing, just don't think about it until I hear it haha.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 6" Fabtech lift and 37's and they rub slightly when turning all the way. But it wouldn't take much at all to keep them from rubbing, just don't think about it until I hear it haha. View attachment 87077
What size wheels I still have stocks. I had 35x12.5 boggers on 20x10 and only rubbed after I messed up inner fender well it pulled it off and tire started catching on drivers side

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 6" Fabtech lift and 37's and they rub slightly when turning all the way. But it wouldn't take much at all to keep them from rubbing, just don't think about it until I hear it haha. View attachment 87077
Truck looks killer though I like the grille also are they 37x13.5 or 37x12.5?

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
20" ballistic wheels. It might be rubbing on the inner fender. I really need to look into it. It only rubs on the driver side so I bet thats it.

The Tires are 37X12.50 R20s

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have a 6" Fabtech lift and 37's and they rub slightly when turning all the way. But it wouldn't take much at all to keep them from rubbing, just don't think about it until I hear it haha.
Kinda like a roof leak....Only leaks when it rains, and you can't fix it while it's raining. Then when it clears up, it ain't leaking anymore, so no reason to fix it....

·
Registered
146 Posts
I appreciate the reply! I honestly don’t know what size level the truck has it came with it it’s not even level front still a shy bit low if they run I think I might go with the 3” coilovers lift
I'm running about 1.5" rear lift and 2.5 ish up front and could fit 37s. I have -6mm offset on my wheels which helps. If they do rub up front it will be on the wheel liners, same with the rear so it's an easy fix. This is all in regards to low speed offroad and flexing, if I get into the high speed stuff I can push my 315/70/17s right into the top of the fenders at full compression. So it all depends what your end use will be. 37s on a 3" (ish) front and 1-1.5" rear lift should fit pretty easily.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm running about 1.5" rear lift and 2.5 ish up front and could fit 37s. I have -6mm offset on my wheels which helps. If they do rub up front it will be on the wheel liners, same with the rear so it's an easy fix. This is all in regards to low speed offroad and flexing, if I get into the high speed stuff I can push my 315/70/17s right into the top of the fenders at full compression. So it all depends what your end use will be. 37s on a 3" (ish) front and 1-1.5" rear lift should fit pretty easily.

Ok I appreciate that insight, I mostly go to river pull people out when they get stuck don’t try to hit the mud holes if I don’t have to

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I appreciate that insight, I mostly go to river pull people out when they get stuck don’t try to hit the mud holes if I don’t have to

I learned my lesson when I had boggers framed it out water came in door and broke rear track bar getting snatched out lmao

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's great! Yea I say run em! Post some pics too

They came in today, I’m currently in Minnesota for a 10 day shutdown gonna see if my brother can take truck to get them mounted while I’m gone and send me some pics will update soon

Reactions: Gputah

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Welp got them mounted today and only run in reverse have hit curbs while turning already hit a mud hole and it just doesn’t run. 37x12.5r20 with 20x9 stocks 2.5” level in front. Super happy with it

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
How’s that Edodiesel run with those tires, I have the same truck and I’m looking at 37’s also, I do have the Banks programmer already and a 3 front 2 rear lift and 1.5” wheel spacers on stock wheels, been back and forth between 35’s and 37’s

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.