RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody care to guess?

I'll probably be ordering mine next weekend. One thing I can never keep straight is the difference between rebate and incentive. One you can apply to a truck you order. One is only good for the brief period of time it's offered.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'll guess they don't move for ED as the demand outweighs supply at the moment.

So $1500 rebate with another $1000 in Chrysler finance bonus or down payment matches.

Hemi on the other hand may have a similar advantage like right now to try and blow out stock which seems to be plenty around my area.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like they are doing $2500 cash allowance when financed through Chrysler Capital. Also says $1000 cash allowance with 1.9% apr. Not sure if they can be combined or not.

Not sure if these rebates are only for trucks on the lot or can be applied to new truck orders.

Waiting to hear back from dealer.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm guessing it's the two tiered incentive, 1.9% and lower cash or more cash and the market rate, last month was around 4%. I'm thinking I'll take the dealer rate and better cash and refinance it over at the credit union after 90 days or so. Higher rate has to be less than $1500.

Only $500 Chrysler capital incentive again in the SE region, total of $2500 with an EcoDiesel but $4500 with a Hemi. According to the Incentives phone number.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'm guessing it's the two tiered incentive, 1.9% and lower cash or more cash and the market rate, last month was around 4%. I'm thinking I'll take the dealer rate and better cash and refinance it over at the credit union after 90 days or so. Higher rate has to be less than $1500.

Only $500 Chrysler capital incentive again in the SE region, total of $2500 with an EcoDiesel but $4500 with a Hemi. According to the Incentives phone number.
Pretty much the same story here in the Great Lakes region. Exactly as I predicted.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
10K off for the Canada day week here!

·
Registered
583 Posts

Is the maintenance included still for the SE region for the 2014 models? (cannot remember if it was for 20K/30K/40K or 2 years)

·
Registered
360 Posts
It's still on two dealers' pages down here in Atlanta, I don't think it was a monthly incentive thing. I think it is from this division and a year long deal, they also did it for 2013 as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
they can do rebates/incentives all they want, but what it comes down to is how low will the dealership go. best ADVERTISED prices i've seen in my area are $8000 +/- off msrp. they're not that hard to find in western pa/eastern oh, but if they are optioned the way you want is a different story.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Best deal I've been able to secure is $1400 below invoice. That's basically invoice and they are giving me the holdback money. When truck delivers I will pick up whatever rebates are going on at the time.

·
Registered
391 Posts
They gave me invoice and split holdback with me. So about $7xx under invoice. Seemed pretty fair to me. Get the 2500 current incentives plus the 1000 conquest. trucks supposed to be here tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They gave me invoice and split holdback with me. So about $7xx under invoice. Seemed pretty fair to me. Get the 2500 current incentives plus the 1000 conquest. trucks supposed to be here tomorrow!!!!
Congrats on getting your truck soon man!! You had to wait until the truck is here to lock in the incentives correct? Dealer is telling me whatever rebates are going on when truck arrives will apply but nothing going on right now can be used. Sound right?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks! wont be till wednesday that i can take it, but i can hopefully go see it when it gets here. then its off for bed liner and PDI at the dealer. They told me that i could not use the current incentives when i ordered it. I wish i could have because they were better. But either way, at least the 4th of july rebates are decent! So yes, you are correct. Others have said otherwise, but that was not my case

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Order placed!

Will be interesting to see how long it takes. I have to sell my current car before new truck arrives so hopefully it doesn't get here too soon!

·
Registered
391 Posts
right there with you robertm, i was in the same situation. My truck if it shows up today like they say, will be 1 month early

1 - 17 of 17 Posts