·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Did I have to register for it?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I filled out a survey on my buying experience, so I don't know if this is what triggered them to send it to me or not. This was emailed to me a week after I purchased it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have not seen one or a survey.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
OK..

It's basically a week today for me. AND... my dealer said I would get a survey.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I received the envelope today in the mail. Enclosed was a card for a $50 fuel gift card, a $50 rebate for a purchase of a Bosch power tool, and a fridge magnet. I registered for the fuel card and it said it should arrive within 3 weeks. I received the survey but have not yet filled it out.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
I got mine today as well. Nice touch for the first Eco Diesel owners.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
That's gotta be an American deal....you guys get all the goodies! Lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well I tried to redeem it and it says that my information is not valid. Sent a message to customer service.

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Got a folder with card to sign-up for a $50 fuel card from Ram. It came in yesterday's mail with a bunch of promo material thanking me for buying the new truck.

Got on the computer, used the cards' link and got a promise to receive a debit MasterCard from Ram in a couple weeks.

Now that's nice.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Got mine in the mail on 4/29/14. Says to go to RAMFUELCARD.COM, then enter the reward code on the card I got in the mail.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I haven't received any info on this promo. Did I have to register for it somewhere??

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Doubt there's a registration. Mine came as part of a "Thank You" for buying the truck. It also included link information to be a registered owner and some applications for smart phones.

Cute little flip-folder but the $50 card information is separate from the folder. There's another card in there also to get a $50 rebate of Bosch tools. My take is that's related to the injector system manufacturer.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't remember the tag line from the survey but like others I don't believe that it was because of the survey now as some have gotten it and did not fill out a survey.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It's a brown envelope that says "See inside for importand information about your new Ram Truck." On the other side it says Thank You for choosing Ram. You cant miss it. When I first saw it I was scared it was a recall notice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All you guys need is go to RAMFUELCARD.COM and use your last 8 digits of the vin# as your reward code and should work

1 - 20 of 55 Posts