RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in yesterdays mail I get my new owners welcome packet from RAM, along with info about the truck it included a little bonus! On a postcard it said "Congratulations on being one of the first-ever owners of the light-duty diesel-powered 2014 Ram 1500. Claim your $50 Ram EcoDiesel Fuel Prepaid MasterCard at the site below by entering your reward code. If you didn't get the mailer, try this website: www.ramfuelcard.com enter the last 8 digits of your VIN as the reward code. Good luck, hopefully it works for everyone!

·
Registered
41 Posts
tells me that "The Reward Code you entered is incorrect. Please try again or call (866) 963-0676 for assistance." I have gotten jack Schitt in the mail..

·
Registered
95 Posts
When we ordered our truck, the dealer told us that the first oil change is on them and the next 4 are paid by Chrysler. Maybe we will get the $50 gift card too????

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
Shyate...That rings a bell. Dealer told me I would get 4 free oil changes. Also said I could take the truck to any dealer and that free offer would be in the computer.

Thought it was something the dealer extended. Now I kind of wonder if it is coming from Chrysler. Also wondering now if EVERYONE buying an Ecodiesel gets that.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Wonder if this is just a US thing, It won't take my reward code.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Ya we get squat here!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got my kit in the mail today and it had the $50 bosch rebate but no $50 dollar fuel card info :( and my dealer refused to put fuel in her when I bought her.. Sux!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Now waiting for my $50 fuel card

·
Registered
803 Posts
and my dealer refused to put fuel in her when I bought her.. Sux!
Mine tried... lol

I turned it on in the showroom floor, and when the salesman walked back over, I said "Only problem is I only have 1/2 tank of fuel, and 1/2 tank of DEF...."

He said "Yeah, That's how they all come now"

....so I told him "When I bought my wife's Jeep here, the owner actually drove over and met us at the gas station to fill it up. I just really expected to either have a full tank, or have someone go over to the gas station with us like last time"

Needless to say, one of the service tech's rode with us 2 mi down the road, dropped him back off when we were full. He didn't want to go to a DEF pump though, so I was stuck with the $10 DEF fill up.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
There is a bulletin from ram to the dealers, they are to deliver the trucks full of def.

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
Chris is right. Someone posted that issue more than a month ago. Dealers should know to fill DEF tank on delivery. Not sure the policy for fuel tank.

They come with very little fuel. If the dealer people said they deliver like that and there's 1/2 a tank it's BS. They had to add some to get it to 1/2 tank. Guess they don't like you.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Same thing here... 1/2 tank fuel and 1/4 tank DEF. I had the service bulletin printed out that said all diesels need to be delivered full of DEF. I didn't notice the fuel until we were going through the vehicle but after dealing with missing floor mats and the missing wheel to wheel side steps and being there for 4 hours I was sick of it and said to heck with mentioning the fuel thing.

The DEF bulletin was posted at one time. I would re-post but I don't have it on this computer right now.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts