RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
500 members and still no entries for Ecodiesel Ram of the Month! First truck submitted might get it, so all you newbies go check it out for a chance to win $35 in fuel!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hopefully I will a few photos early next week when mine arrives on 3/24/14 or 3/25/14. This is a great and fun site. Can't until some of the diesel tuners (there's one in Allendale, Michigan) like Gale Banks that has been working on modifying this engine for two years give us engine performance goodies.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Let's get it to 1000! By May?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DieselDan

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Yowsers, I go away for a weekend and there is a page of new topics and scores of posts. I guess the forum has taken off! That's amazing with all the competition for our time from social networks, content sites, blogs, wikis and who knows what's next. Now the trick is striking a balance of being fun, informative, unique and civil.

Phases of an internet forum:
1. Formation
2. Enthusiasm
3. Evangelism
4. Expansion
5. Camaraderie
6. Disenchantment
7. Stagnation
8. Abandonment​

·
Registered
131 Posts
Woodsman.... I was going to ask why that is... then I saw what you were referring to... Haha. No I'm not...kind of funny since I am really easy going and pretty likeable (or at least I think so) :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the welcoming t the community. If I am the 700th member why is it saying my member # is 707?lol

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
It's telling you to play that number in the lottery.

Welcome.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Just to confuse matters the Member List has 655 entries. The are 235 members who have posted at least once.

Probably vBulletin's counter does not adjust for deleted and inactive members.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts