RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don’t know if anyone is interested in this but my 12in screen gets here tomorrow and will be swapping out I can take photos and write up a how to if someone likes. Like to mention I did not buy the infotainment setup way over priced. So I don’t have obdgenie or anything like that.
Where did you purchase your unit from? How did it turn out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
question, I am trying to do the same thing with my 2500, do you need just the screen stack or the bezel as well?? I noticed some difference between 8.4 and 12 inch bezel

·
Registered
373 Posts
Is there any added functionality that the 8.4" doesn't have? I just can't wrap my head around spending $2k or more to add 3.5 inches to the screen size in my truck.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Is there any added functionality that the 8.4" doesn't have? I just can't wrap my head around spending $2k or more to add 3.5 inches to the screen size in my truck.
Well you can use the multifunction on it without having to leave your current screen and you have a large view of your navigation and also the most important the cool factor of it having such a big screen lol but really no much difference just looks really good.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts