RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMAG0916.jpg IMAG0906.jpg IMAG0907.jpg

Hello everyone,
Had my 2015 Laramie ecodiesel for about 2wks now. So far we love it!
We had a 2012 ecoboost that pulled our 33ft trailer wonderfully. We no longer have the trailer so don't need that much pull.
Our 1st two tanks got 10.7L/100kms.
Raider phantom topper with keyless entry.
I just put winter grille guard and afe air intake on today.
Looking fwd to many happy miles!!
Hope the pics attached?!?

·
Super Moderator
2,624 Posts
Congrats & welcome. Nice looking truck. Be sure to look around as there is Lots of great info here.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Congrats on the new ED, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Badbw Welcome and enjoy ! You will come to find this forum the best part of your Eco D purchase,great people, loads of important info, and even some hilarity. Where north of the 49th do you call home? In regards to the ford thing you will need to take a number. I had an 11 XTR ecoboost, the difference in mpg makes 1/2 my payment or more . The honey moon is still going strong, iam only averaging 23-24 mpg U.S., which is lower than a number of people on here but SO much better than what old Henry did that I need a prosthetic to stop my permanent grin. I tell everybody that will listen that my ED is giving me the mpg that ford advertised but only delivered on 1/2.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gotta know where you got that grill cover from.
Thnx for the warm welcome guys! I live just north of Calgary (no Flames jokes please).
I initially was going to buy the fabric grill cover from the dealer when we bought the truck as our winter is fast approaching and wanted the extra protection from the arctic winds we get. It was going to cost me $147 (dealer cost), they didn't have one in stock so I said I'd come back. Then I'm renting a uhaul as we just moved and the shop for uhaul pick up happened to be truck accessory store!
$650 and 1 hour later I got the grill and afe intake installed
$450 for intake, $135 for grill.
I don't the make of the grill??? I'll give the shop a buzz tmrw and inquire.
The intake has been a pleasant addition! Sounds awesome and feels like more power.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thnx for the warm welcome guys! I live just north of Calgary (no Flames jokes please).
I initially was going to buy the fabric grill cover from the dealer when we bought the truck as our winter is fast approaching and wanted the extra protection from the arctic winds we get. It was going to cost me $147 (dealer cost), they didn't have one in stock so I said I'd come back. Then I'm renting a uhaul as we just moved and the shop for uhaul pick up happened to be truck accessory store!
$650 and 1 hour later I got the grill and afe intake installed
$450 for intake, $135 for grill.
I don't the make of the grill??? I'll give the shop a buzz tmrw and inquire.
The intake has been a pleasant addition! Sounds awesome and feels like more power.
Welcome to the site. I recognize those grille inserts, they are made by Cloud Rider.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Very nice! Which AFE intake is that?

And do my eyes deceive me, or is that in the correct place to be fed by a Ram-air (Sport or similar) hood? :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
he's trying to get you to answer his previous question.

what part of canukastan you from?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts