RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being the leading scorer in the tournament, I just can't help but wonder how Phil Kessel sleeps at night without a medal. So, I broke in to his house to have a look:

phillroom.jpg

Just kidding guys. I get bored and tinker with Paint when I'm working sometimes lol. Feel free to reply with jokes, pics, videos, anything that could be misconstrued as offensive in other threads. AS LONG AS IT'S WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF HOCKEY FANS AND REMAINS PLAYFUL!

Here's another I made that's directed towards Leafs fans:
yellowleafs.jpg

Bring on the Gold Medal Game, Go Canada Go!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
After being the leading scorer in the tournament, I just can't help but wonder how Phil Kessel sleeps at night without a medal. So, I broke in to his house to have a look:

View attachment 97

Just kidding guys. I get bored and tinker with Paint when I'm working sometimes lol. Feel free to reply with jokes, pics, videos, anything that could be misconstrued as offensive in other threads. AS LONG AS IT'S WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF HOCKEY FANS AND REMAINS PLAYFUL!

View attachment 98

Nice!

·
Registered
50 Posts

View attachment 97

View attachment 98

This picture goes along with my conspiracy theory that Amanda Kessel and Phil Kessel are actually the same person ... hmmmm ...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Our Pittsburgh Boy Sid scored in a nice breakaway early in the second.... Canada D put the clamps on Finland, the Fins could barely get the puck past the blue line... Lot of talent on that ice... well coached...... great goal tending....

USA wet the bed yesterday

1 - 4 of 4 Posts