RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure its about time to start the process. If you are in Louisiana, where did you get the AEM done and was it painless?

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Putting in food plots in Georgia at the end of the month. Must be running good.

Does not matter where you live for the AEM. Any local Ram dealer has to do it. Apply for the paperwork and get things started. The AEM takes but an hour or so Come out of the morning tree stand, get it done and you will be back in that tree stand before evening.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cap, I'm sure it should be that simple, but I called two of the smaller local dealerships and the service department acted like that never heard of the AEM before. Im looking for a dealer that has done a few of them already.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Cap, I'm sure it should be that simple, but I called two of the smaller local dealerships and the service department acted like that never heard of the AEM before. Im looking for a dealer that has done a few of them already.
I’m in Mandeville, and I’ve heard from someone that Rainbow in Covington did his. I am still on the fence if I am even going to get it done. Lots of horror stories about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Glad to see fellow statesman

Did mine 6 weeks ago at Ray Brandt Dodge on the Westbank. Had to have Diesel Particulate Matter changed out afterwards (yesterday). I also finally received the paperwork to sign and notarize this week, sent back via email yesterday as well. I am the second owner and wondering if the first owner made a claim, as the deadline has passed to do so. Plan on getting a tune with the money and probably brakes/tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts