RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just drove the 1 1/4 hrs to get the aem done along with the EGR cooler recall.

I forgot to ask about the paperwork for the AEM rebate. The only thing that they gave me was the standard sheet explaining that they did the recalls.

Is there special paperwork that I need from the dealer to get my rebate?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I just drove the 1 1/4 hrs to get the aem done along with the EGR cooler recall.

I forgot to ask about the paperwork for the AEM rebate. The only thing that they gave me was the standard sheet explaining that they did the recalls.

Is there special paperwork that I need from the dealer to get my rebate?
I just had mine done on Monday. I didn’t get anything but the invoice from them. I even asked about the extended warranty paper, but they didn’t have that.

In my mopar app it still shows 4 recalls are due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,568 Posts
If I remember correctly, there is paperwork that needs Notarized and returned to FCA.

Then once you have the AEM completed the information is sent via dealer to FCA.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I found the paperwork to be filled out that FCA sent and the dealer said that was all I needed along with the invoice.

·
Registered
244 Posts
when I picked up my truck after having the AEM done, I asked the serv. writer about the ext. warranty so they found it in the computer and printed it out. Then when my truck was brought up, I found the same info in a formal package that the tech(?) placed on the passenger seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts