RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

What are your results after the AEM update?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
Can't vote in that poll.

There is no answer that would be appropriate for me. As did so many, we got the AEM, drove home and changed over to GDE. No way will we ride around allowing that EGR to soot up and destroy the engine.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Can't vote in that poll.

There is no answer that would be appropriate for me. As did so many, we got the AEM, drove home and changed over to GDE. No way will we ride around allowing that EGR to soot up and destroy the engine.
I drove mine 200 yards to the Lowes parking lot and swapped mine. I did drive home with the TCM flash and did not like it, so marked I was not happy. I did swap out the TCM tunes as soon as I received the update.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't vote in that poll.

Shoot. I should have added that option. Too late for me to go back and change it. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I drove mine 200 yards to the Lowes parking lot and swapped mine. I did drive home with the TCM flash and did not like it, so marked I was not happy. I did swap out the TCM tunes as soon as I received the update.
I'm with you & cap, but before the AEM i never had any desire to spend the money on the GDE Trans tune, I was always pretty pleased with the stock trans tuning... Now something feels off in the truck and i'm not sure if it's in my head or if the new trans tune is really that bad, gonna find out this weekend when i tow my loaded up camper into the mountains of PA...

·
Registered
476 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.