RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

AFE released info on their stainless steel 3"-4" filter-back dual systems with your choice of 5" and 6" tips in polished or black.

Pricing is not final and retail is shown. These are not available yet.

Here is the link, Rollin Smoke Diesel. AFE

James
RSD

·
Registered
233 Posts
Cool. Will they be doing a single? Im always pulling a boat or enclosed trailer so I think I want to bring mine out the side. Any word from flopro?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Will they be doing a single? Im always pulling a boat or enclosed trailer so I think I want to bring mine out the side. Any word from flopro?
Flo Pro has not done any R&D on the Eco, he mentioned they have not even seen one yet. Only side exit right now is MBRP.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for the dual exhaust (rear) - to match the rear bumper contour/cut outs for the OEM exhaust, would these fit w/no modifications Rollin Smoke Diesel. 2014 Ram 1500 3.0 EcoDiesel AFE MACH Force-Xp 2-1/2" Filter-Back Stainless Steel Exhaust System w/Polished Tips

or do all of them fit with no modifications and then its just a preference thing? and not knowing a bunch of the differences, is sound the only real difference between the larger diameter tips and the 4 1/2" tips?

thanks!
Our MBRP 2.5" system is supposed to ship to us next week so I'll post the install and sound clip once installed.

I am curious to see how AFE's system will fit with 5 or 6 inch tips, that has to be close to the bumper cutouts on the rear duals.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I made a 4" with mandrel 45*s over the axel and out behind the rear wheel( matched the factory). Telling you not a bit louder. No noticable differance in power :( but it does look cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts