Thanks Howie12, thought i would throw it out there. I have not read that anybody tried this, if it was a viable option it would have been talked about. Not willing to take that kind of risk and really damage things.Seems like there are a few potential outcomes depending upon what the real problem is I can surmise the following
1-Nothing bad and the system draws an extra amp or two and solves the nuisance fuse blowing with no real harm
2-Still not enough and the fuse still blows but wiring or motor not damaged.
3-Burns out the motor of the compressor and/or melts wiring either initially or eventually.
It would seem to me if this was a reliable and safe fix it would be one FCA would have issued a bulletin on.