RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been looking and looking on this site and still have not found the answer, so can someone please help.

2015 ED tradesman with the quad lights, I ended up putting a HID system on the truck with a relay harness from the retrofit source with the decoders works fine. Now I upgraded my tradesman cluster to a normal one with the screen and i have low beam bulb out. The code i found on the Alfaobd unit is b162e RIGHT LOW BEAM CONTROL. is there a setting to turn this issue off. I am lost and been at it for a 3 hours

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
On the BCM under 'Car configuration change' there is an option for 'CBC I/O Low Beam Output Present'. Also a configuration in the same area for HID lighting.

Have you looked for a programming change for the difference cluster you installed?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the BCM under 'Car configuration change' there is an option for 'CBC I/O Low Beam Output Present'. Also a configuration in the same area for HID lighting.

Have you looked for a programming change for the difference cluster you installed?
on the cluster i did installed i did change the idle hours and miles but did not know there had to be a programming change on the cluster. please tell me because i have no clue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts