RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i was able to order my truck yesterday pm, Monday, March 10, here in Houston.

SLT Quad Cab Ecodiesel/4X4/6''4" box
Lonestar trim (preferred package 28Y)
Nav
Leather buckets
9 spkr. w/subwoofer
trailer brake cotroller
rear camera/backup assist
Comfort group
Luxury group
Silver w/blk interior.

$41,550 worst case, that's with dealer incentives, no rebates figured YET.
now, the painful wait begins.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Just an fyi...

The last allotment was last Thursday. Hopefully your dealer still has room for this month.

It took about a week and a half for my truck to go from a VON to a VIN.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey all, i was able to order my truck yesterday pm, Monday, March 10, here in Houston.

SLT Quad Cab Ecodiesel/4X4/6''4" box
Lonestar trim (preferred package 28Y)
Nav
Leather buckets
9 spkr. w/subwoofer
trailer brake cotroller
rear camera/backup assist
Comfort group
Luxury group
Silver w/blk interior.

$41,550 worst case, that's with dealer incentives, no rebates figured YET.
now, the painful wait begins.
Welcome to purgatory!!! Lol...I kid...but really though waiting is like a weird midway between heaven and hell.

·
Registered
92 Posts
miker

I order my ram1500 Larimer longhorn on feb 12 still no von . Its one month . Guys are have thier trucks built two or better past my order date. Any suggestions or answers ..thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
You might want to check with your dealer. They should be able to give you your VON. I ordered on 3/6, dealer emailed me my order with VON on 3/8. I received email with VIN from Ram on 3/11. Sitting in Production scheduled. With luck, maybe you are further along and just haven't received the notifications for some reason (like a mistyped email address).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks just got my von the other day. Its a start . Just sitting tight for the vin number. I order a longhorn , I wonder if they are doing them all together.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks just got my von the other day. Its a start . Just sitting tight for the vin number. I order a longhorn , I wonder if they are doing them all together.
Trucks are built in batches, based on similar features and parts availability. Which is why some trucks get built ahead of others...long long ahead.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just an fyi...

The last allotment was last thursday. Hopefully your dealer still has room for this month.

It took about a week and a half for my truck to go from a von to a vin.
what was the "last thur allotment"?? I'd read previously they were going to increase it to 10,000 units???

·
Registered
92 Posts
Trucks are built in batches, based on similar features and parts availability. Which is why some trucks get built ahead of others...long long ahead.
Yea I figure that . Its easier if thier all similar. My truck has all its parts waiting to be built. Hoping soon.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ordered my ED on 2/8/14. Dealer placed the build order on 2/10/14. Dealer call me this morning, 3/20/14. Told me my truck is being delivered to them 3/24/14 or 3/25/14.... that's next Monday or Tuesday!!!!:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts