RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if there's many Windsor members that would want to do a meet and greet somewhere in Windsor.

GSS

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How soon would you guys like to do a meet? How's the weekend of April 2nd? So next weekend.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My boys have their last weekend of hockey next weekend so it would be tough to make it.
Should give it a couple weeks to generate more interest. Hopefully more Windsor Essex members will chime in.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm hoping there's more ED owners in Windsor. I've seen a lot of hemi's on the road.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've seen lots running around. Also have talked to a couple of them that didn't know about the forum. There has to be more than 2 of us forum members in Windsor Essex.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One was parked next to me at the gym this morning but I don't know who he is. I'm sure more people will chime in. Might have to start small.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see lots of them everyday in Windsor, it's a great truck. Does any one have a tune from revolution auto. Keep us posted on a date to meet.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I suggested next weekend but I may wait a bit to see if more people chime in. We can always do a meet sooner and do another one if more people chime in.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well since no one else has chimed in.

How does Sunday April 17th sound?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think we could work with that. If we need to adjust the date it'll be easy with just 2 of us.
Hopefully this will spark some more interest.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Agreed lol. If it's just the two of us we can even do it on a weeknight.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Due to their not being much response to this thread, I'm just going to cancel this meet.

Moderators feel free to delete this thread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
From Amherstburg just not on to much to busy putting km on my truck.
A meet sounds good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oh pick me, pick me ha ha ha. I'm right here in Windsor. Just found this post after 2 years..... Was busy working 2 jobs and putting km on my 2016 ltd. 63000km at The moment and ready for another oil change. Love this truck , no issues so far other than one engine light for exhaust filter sensor.
So do you guys get together in around Windsor area?

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi: All...I'm in SW Ontario, but a couple hrs. away. Bought a '16 Laramie Longhorn EcoD well equiped. So far so good. Use it to pull my 21' fifth wheel. Added 10,000 kms since june and going for an oil change soon. The dealer promised me a freebie but I'm sure you know about them!!! LoL
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts