RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from DFW? Where are you purchasing your RAM?

I'm halfway in-between Pat Lobb Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Frisco and Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Plano.

At this point I really don't have a preference between the two.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in the same region and have not picked out where I want to buy yet. Also including McKinney, Richardson and Lewisville in my scope. Keep me posted how you do. I was at Pat Lobb talking to a buyer one evening and he said they took care of him.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the same region and have not picked out where I want to buy yet. Also including McKinney, Richardson and Lewisville in my scope. Keep me posted how you do. I was at Pat Lobb talking to a buyer one evening and he said they took care of him.
avalanchereplacement, will do.

I actually met Pat Lobb once at a car show, nice guy, but I'm not sure if that translates to a great dealership experience.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Avalanche replacement...... Kind of funny, I knew a guy who retired from BNSF railroad in Fort Worth that had an Avalanche.... Probably not him...
My company had an office in Addison, and many of the folks lived in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Little Elm, and the area. Last place I would want to live and be on a diet, all those great restaurants !

Marsman

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dfw

Ordered my Laramie 4x4 from Trent Polk at Glenn Polk in Gainesville TX.
Painless so far, except we can't order an Outdoorsman here in the good ol USA yet.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Stay away from Moritz in Fort Worth, my salesman Richard Taylor has already lied to me about my Ecodiesel order. It may be just the salesman, several family members use them and are very happy with the dealer.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I ordered my LONE STAR CREW CAB 4X4 6'4" BOX at Pat Lobb . Everyone seemed to be nice enough. I used Costco's auto buying program. The only problem I had was i couldn't order it with the 3.92 rear end.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I ordered my LONE STAR CREW CAB 4X4 6'4" BOX at Pat Lobb . Everyone seemed to be nice enough. I used Costco's auto buying program. The only problem I had was i couldn't order it with the 3.92 rear end.
Its an availability thing at the moment, it'll open up soon. Your truck will come much faster with a 3.55 by the looks of others(and I have access to 37 vehicle VINs updated every day lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts