RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after sending all documents at the end of May and new tune in early June I have the hourglass on "check sent". Anyone know how long does it take for the hourglass to change to a green check-mark?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Finally after sending all documents at the end of May and new tune in early June I have the hourglass on "check sent". Anyone know how long does it take for the hourglass to change to a green check-mark?
I got the check mark on Sept 3. Did not receive the check until Oct 10.

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's funny in that some Italian fellas taught me that, Fast Pay Makes Fast Friends. Apparently FCA really isn't Italian after all.

I get it that this whole sordid affair is a pain in the arse, it is for all of us FCA, but their communication and handling of this situation is poor at best. That said, this is like dealing with the government; hurry up and wait.....did I mention "wait"?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hooray hooray I got my $3075.00 check today. I had all of my paper work submitted in July. I got my AEM done in late September. I am going to Jamaica with this $ in March 😎😎😎

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I just got the settlement check... Submitted my claim electronically the same day as I did the AEM June 16th... check arrived in the mail yesterday October 24... total of 130 days.... From the change the check has been mailed to receipt was 3 weeks +/-... What a cluster F$%&... FCA should be embarrassed with this poor performance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took 5 days to change to a checkmark

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine was roughly 2 weeks. I called to check on it. They said to give it another 2 weeks, but the next day I got the green check mark saying it had been mailed. I think a little gentle prodding got things moving along. Now we'll just have to see how long it takes for the check to traverse the postal system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts