RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the factory is no longer taking orders for Laramie's with front bench seats I am going to wait for the 2015 to come out. My dealer told me today that he could start ordering trucks around July/Aug...? That seems a little early.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
They are doing the plant tooling in early July I'm sure your will be able to order in august....as far a delivery who knows!

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
Read somewhere it would be sometime in early November. Now don't hold me to it.

My take is it will be October for the first ones from order.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The Chrysler guy on another forum indicated he thinks orders might be taken Aug, last orders for the 2014s will be the July order cycle. The common idea is expect to see the 2015s on lots in Dec or actually in 2015.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Production of 2015 begins Sept. 9. Plus build time and shipping. I guess first ones hitting the Dealer lots early Oct.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Good luck with the early october!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nah, we’ll see them sooner than December….still waiting to find out what the ‘’minor updates’ will be?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Ya I think it will be before christmas but not before nov.

·
Registered
735 Posts
You guys are killing me…:eek: I’ll have to wait until Dec for a new truck? Well, at least I can save more money/buy more aftermarket goodies. Who would have thought my Cummins truck would have sold in a week?? :D

I’m still telling myself November! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts