RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here it is folks! The April 2014 RAM 1500 Diesel of the Month Contest starts now! There'll be no specific theme this month, just simply post the best pic of your RAM 1500 Diesel truck!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in one week (Monday, April 28). The winner will be chosen by Forum Foundry staff and announced shortly after. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you'll be disqualified)
  • You must be the owner of the RAM 1500
The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from RAM1500Diesel.com and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to your entries!
:cool:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Took delivery of my new Limited eco-diesel on April 17. Options include anti-spin 3.92 rear axle, sun-roof, CD player, steps, body-side moulding, trailer brake control and hitch (not mirrors) and park sensors (front & rear). I have added the Putco pop-up locker top rails and 3D Maxpider floor mats. The dealer installed the mud flaps and undercoating. I may add the Bushwacker OE style flares. So far, I love it.

IMG_5173.JPG

·
Registered
362 Posts
Who gets to decide who wins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Here's a pic of mine doing what these trucks are meant to do.... TOW !

·
Registered
33 Posts
20140426_161346.jpg

Clearance lights, 10 ply A/T tires, in Off Road 2 mode. My dealer said its the only Tradesman they've seen with air suspension. I might have different priorities than most.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I think everyone knows who's winning this month's now.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
My Entry

Here is mine with Pace-Edwards Bedlocker Electric tonneau cover. Just finished removing all the badges, and doing a full detail. Klasse paint sealant sure made the paint and chrome shine.

Jeuck.JPG

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I like the no badges! Although I would have left the ecodiesel badge on....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.