RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost bought a 2500 6.7, same money. Then said why not driving the 1500 they just received. Wow color me wrong on all my concerns. It was so nice quiet and smooth. I am going with it instead of the 2500 Laramie for same deal. For daily driver no comparison. Hopelong term the 1500 ed holds up as strong.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congrats :) on the new ride , as long as your not towing 8000 lbs + you will love this truck , I tow a 3000 lb boat and you don't even no it's back there , but 99% of my driving is with no tow and high mileage ,

mike

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's so damn smooth. I don't think anyone who has not driven one can understand just how amazingly smooth that 8speed is....... unreal. It took about 10 seconds for me to laugh at how foolish I've been.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$47K. Laramie cc. 4x4 8.4connect air suspension rear camera, remote start protection pkg. I'm in California. Seems ok. Msrp $54500.

·
Registered
281 Posts
My 4x4 Laramie CC, 6'4" bed MSRP was $53,555. No air suspension, no protection pkg. but everything else including sunroof. $42,888 but that was out of state and did not include tax and license. Hope this helps

·
Registered
51 Posts
My 4x4 Laramie CC, 6'4" bed MSRP was $53,555. No air suspension, no protection pkg. but everything else including sunroof. $42,888 but that was out of state and did not include tax and license. Hope this helps
Wow great price.. What rebates or incentives did you get.. my msrp was $50215 and out the door at $40600 but they owed me one.. supposedly are taking a loss of about 2000 when you count dealer hold backs and perks the dealer gets for units sold.. Sad to say, but this is about the 25 new vehicle for me in about 18 years.. I will say tho, that I have kept my 2011 f150 4x4 c/c ecoboost till the warranty is up 60k miles..

·
Registered
214 Posts
45 Is a good deal. I got the 5/100000 for 1191 plus it lowered my interest rate buying the warranty. I never buy them but that was to good to be true so I bit.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yes, that 8 speed really is smooth. You can't even tell when it shifts. My dealer screwed up and threw in 4 free oil changes. That takes me out to 50,000 before I have to shell out.

Congrats on buying a great truck

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi - elk grove dodge. if you want the name of the person who i worked with let me know i'll PM you. i was sent there because my dad has purchased trucks from him previously and said he was always fair and good deals. i'd say my experience today validates and i'd recommend him. PM me if you want contact details.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just got mine, with rebates and incentives it was $43,650.00 for a Laramie Longhorn Crewcab model, it even had a spray bedliner and tonneau cover .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts