RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v had the areo skin on my truck now for over 1000km so I thought I'd write a review.

It definatly deflects some bugs compared to nothing, my old truck would be coated driving up north during blackfly season. With the trip up last weekend in the new truck with the areoskin had had minimal bug hits maybe 75-80% less as a rough guess.

Looks really nice on the truck as well, I chose the smoke colour as my truck is black and it blends right in, very sharp looking imo

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya sure I have a bunch of interior on here on some thread.....heres the areoskin 20140502_172601.jpg

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya it sticks right onto your hood... flush, I really didn't think it would do as much as it did to be honest.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had one on my f150. Really liked the fit and look compared to the other deflectors on the market. It will definitely save you from rock chips on the hood as well if your roads get sanded like crazy like they do here.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The chrome one would probably look sharp on your truck!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Are you still liking your aeroskin? I can't decide between it or a regular bug deflector
Ya, I love it.... looks way better than a regular bug deflector! doesn't work as well although but it works some.
Kinda beefs up the hood a bit, looks wise.

Great add on for the money imo!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
i also give the aeroskin a big thumbs up. it was so damn easy to install and it looks awesome. funny thing is that's not what i thought i was buying when i ordered it...at first when i looked at it in the box i was "wtf is this..?". but i've had it on for about 3 weeks now and its awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts