RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking around at lifts and BDS Suspension is looking for a truck to borrow. You supply the Rims and tires and get a free performance lift out of the deal.

Vehicles Wanted | Sport Truck USA, Inc. News

Anyone in the Coldwater MI area should take a look into it. Must be 4WD.

Would love if someone could donate their truck so I could buy one down here in south Texas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in Green Bay, WI but would be willing to make a road trip out there if my truck comes in before they've found somebody else. I'm hoping not because getting a lift it for free would be awfully nice! I'll keep you updated if mine comes in anytime soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Green Bay, WI but would be willing to make a road trip out there if my truck comes in before they've found somebody else. I'm hoping not because getting a lift it for free would be awfully nice! I'll keep you updated if mine comes in anytime soon.
Keep us Posted. My other option is going with an icon 3" lift. and get 35" tires under there if i get impatient.

2009 - Current Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Suspension System - Stage 4 - ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Any Pros and Cons of icon Vs Bds?

·
Registered
8 Posts
bump.. Flinch any word on your truck coming in?
Yessir! The truck is in and I picked it up on Friday morning. On my way home from the truck accessories shop I called BDS and they released the kit over the weekend. It's now available on their website! Mine is all ready on the way and should be installed by the end of the week! I'll have pictures to come of the stock and finished look of the truck, spent almost $9,000 all ready!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yessir! The truck is in and I picked it up on Friday morning. On my way home from the truck accessories shop I called BDS and they released the kit over the weekend. It's now available on their website! Mine is all ready on the way and should be installed by the end of the week! I'll have pictures to come of the stock and finished look of the truck, spent almost $9,000 all ready!
Let's see some pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts