RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts from the forum members on adding a rubber type of bed mat? My RAM will come with the factory spray in bed liner. The thought is that it protects the metal from denting if things are thrown in the bed. Not sure on this but the ones I looked at are all under $100. The one I am considering is from Dee Zee.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thoughts from the forum members on adding a rubber type of bed mat? My RAM will come with the factory spray in bed liner. The thought is that it protects the metal from denting if things are thrown in the bed. Not sure on this but the ones I looked at are all under $100. The one I am considering is from Dee Zee.
Just ordered a BedRug for my truck. Pricey but very comfortable under your knees while crawling around the bed. This will be on top of the factory spray in liner - overkill I know. But the best of both worlds, soft carper-like cushion when hauling expensive gear and the utility of the liner when the need arises. Saw an installed one yesterday and it was well worth it IMO.

Bed Rug Pickup Truck Bed Liners BedRug - Next Generation Bedliner

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm eventually going to put a bed mat in mine. They help stop stuff from sliding.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts