RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from Minnesota have an opinion on which is the best Ram Dealer in the Twin Cities?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Sled,
I have had great luck and service as well as best price from Coon Rapids Ram/Dodge. I have bought 2 new Rams in the past 4 yrs not including the Longhorn Diesel that I have on order (Great discount with incentives). My son bought a 2500 Cummings Diesel new last year and we have both been very satisfied. Contact A.J. the General Manager or Greg Richter, salesman. Tell you want the deal Murphy got.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Murf, I will defiantly check them out, I live closest to Fury motors, and have heard good things from Luther, but I don't have any first hand experience with any of these dealers. Good to hear Coon Rapids has treated you right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
So i have been a lurker on here for a couple weeks...am seeing some AMAZING buys people are getting...(3% UNDER invoice PLUS incentives seem common!!). If anyone knows a specific dealer in the twin cities area or southern MN who will do deals similar to that PLEASE let me know!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey guys,

I tried dealing with multiple dealers on ordering a RAM EcoDiesel in the MSP area. I started contacting them basically the first weekend that orders were accepted in early Feb. I finally ended up making the deal with Fury, however Belzer's was very close to the same deal as Fury. Burnsville Dodge also at least gave me a counter offer but they were the first dealer I worked with the first weekend it opened and knew they could try and get more for the diesel but the sales guy I worked with was very nice and I have a co-worker that bought his RAM from him and really liked him. Burnsville Dodge knew the most about the diesel the other dealers I knew more than the sales staff and managers about the diesel and availability.

The deal I ended up with at Fury all said and done including current Chrysler incentives was basically the same pricing/incentives as a similar equipped Hemi RAM. I went back and forth with the sales manager on it to get that price because his sales person kind of screwed up not realizing that the diesel was different or that they could try and make more on it, but had a price in writing in an email and told him if he honored that price I would do it so he did. Was also almost the end of the month (3/27). Belzer's was only about $1500 more, but that also took some talking with the manager to get down to that. I am insanely detailed and had/have a ridiculous spreadsheet of pricing breakdowns that helped me keep everything straight so that when they tried to start playing games with the numbers I always knew how to counter and bring them back on topic an inline. Also (not that I know everything but) I am a new products mechanical/manufacturing engineer and also work a side sales gig with an aftermarket performance snowmobile company... so it makes it a little harder for the sales people to work their "magic" on me without me shooting some holes in their tactics.

Here is the list of dealers I shopped in order of contacting.

Burnsville Dodge
Belzer's
New Prague Dodge
Coon Rapids Chrysler
Belzer's (different sales person this time that I was given through a co-worker, is a neighbor of his... much better response)
Waconia Dodge (nice sales guy to work with, just couldn't quite do the same deal)
Fury Motors (south St. Paul)

If I were doing it again I would go back to Burnsville, Belzer's, Waconia and Fury again

If any of you are still looking shoot me a message and I will give you a list of people to contact at these dealers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've bought 3 vehicles from Fury over the last few years. Always been very happy with them. I always got good deals and their service department has been good to me. I saved about $1100 using their body shop over some of the non-dealer body shops in the area.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered From Fury Motors
Excellent Experience
Would Definitely Recommend them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts