RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 3D a week ago. Dealer says the block heater is part of the truck with the cord. I spend a week looking for it and trade 2 emails with the sales guys trying to locate the cord. Finally broke down and went the service manager. Took 2 of us 15 minutes to find the darn thing. It was under the plastic shroud, passengers side, almost behind the headlight. They did a good job hiding that one.

·
Registered
438 Posts
You should have asked us! I think there was a thread a few months ago about its location!! Nice find though.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should have asked us! I think there was a thread a few months ago about its location!! Nice find though.
The other tread was about block heaters with no cable. Someone located a great deal on a $10 cable...instead of the $100 dealer cable. I wasn't that good. Couldn't even find the darn thing.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Ya I started a thread on it with pictures and everything.... a member asked!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya I started a thread on it with pictures and everything.... a member asked!
OK so I really blew that one. Where is the tread? Thought I read everything on here...guess I missed this one. Figures.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I'm not sure to be honest, I'll take a look when I have some time and post a link... I'm sure its buried somewhere in there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts