RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

961 - 970 of 970 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I submitted my documents and had the AEM completed mid May and my document package hasn't even shown to be complete yet when I track my claim.
Same here, submitted claim May 15th, AEM completed next day May 16th, dealer sent in paper work May 22nd. Two phone calls two emails later they tell me they know AEM was completed, it even shows up as completed on My-Mopar. Still I only have one green checkmark and the hourglass, and have learned the team handling the claims is the Mopar equivalent of the "Bad News Bears".

·
Registered
4 Posts
So unfortunately my EcoDiesel was originally sold in Canada so I am unable to receive the $3075. Which I think is crap because I’m still a U.S. citizen. Anyway, I had the recall taken care of and the next day my check engine light came on, and my Service Electronic Throttle Control message came up and my light came on (red lightening bolt). It wasn’t in limp mode and would start back up upon turning it off, but it definitely lost power big time I couldn’t pull a hill faster than about 40mph. So I took it to the dealership and it turns out my boost control sensor was clogged with soot. My paperwork hasn’t been fully processed by FCA, so I had to foot the bill for $207, but I just wanted to post this in case anyone encounters a similar problem after the recall is taken care of. Enjoy that check guys I wish I could get it too..............

·
Registered
766 Posts
it turns out my boost control sensor was clogged with soot.
How many miles do you have on your Ecodiesel? I've had the MAP sensor get clogged with soot, but haven't had the boost control sensor replaced. I now have 73,000 miles on our bone stock truck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So unfortunately my EcoDiesel was originally sold in Canada so I am unable to receive the $3075. Which I think is crap because I’m still a U.S. citizen. Anyway, I had the recall taken care of and the next day my check engine light came on, and my Service Electronic Throttle Control message came up and my light came on (red lightening bolt). It wasn’t in limp mode and would start back up upon turning it off, but it definitely lost power big time I couldn’t pull a hill faster than about 40mph. So I took it to the dealership and it turns out my boost control sensor was clogged with soot. My paperwork hasn’t been fully processed by FCA, so I had to foot the bill for $207, but I just wanted to post this in case anyone encounters a similar problem after the recall is taken care of. Enjoy that check guys I wish I could get it too..............
I’ve gotten a CEL before I even left the dealership and a throttle service while towing Saturday, also. Good thing I have my code reader to get through long enough to get my GDE done again. FCA really crapped the bed with the update. Garbage tune. Will never take my truck to any dealership again. Truck runs terrible now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Submitted claim 5/10, AEM done 5/31, notarized docs received/returned mid June. Finally got the check mark for check has been mailed today. Now to wait and figure out what to do with the truck.

961 - 970 of 970 Posts