RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just checked the Canadian Ramtruck web site and in the build and price option you can now select the 3.0 diesel option. That option was there in Oct for 2 weeks then they removed it.

Looks like we are getting close to finally being able to order or at least see some on the dealership show room floors.

Cheers,

Sam

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I jumped the gun on my post above. It shows the engine but you cannot build and price yet.

Sorry

Sam

·
Registered
396 Posts
I think that it has been confirmed that our friends up north are placing orders

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm sure it won't be much longer before you will be able to build online.

You could build a 2014 RAM 2500/3500 online from the .CA site before you could on ramtrucks.com.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just checked the Ramtruck.ca website and the Eco-diesel pricing is now posted on the website where you can spec out your vehicle. I see the option cost for us Canadians is $4,500. Don't know why we can't get it for the $2,850 I often hear is the USA price? I suppose because our's includes a block heater!!!!
Also, I have read that production is due to start on January 21st so we may see them in February.

·
Registered
366 Posts
My dealer is very hand-on, I still can't get any more info but my truck is ordered. I have texts and E-mails right from them saying so. Capital Dodge, Ottawa Ontario

1 - 7 of 7 Posts