RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions of a bull nose style bumper that’s compatible with a winch? If you have one, post pics! Looking to get one down the road and I’m wondering how it will look. Hoping to see one on a truck with a leveling kit but looking forward to seeing anything!

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I posted this same question on 2 different eco groups on Facebook and got no responses.. no one has a bullnose style bumper with a winch?? I find that hard to believe..

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Buckstop bumpers make a really nice winch ready bumper I dont have one but have seem one in person and there nice.Classic 1
I have always liked the simplistic and smooth styling of Buckstop over any other manufacturer. The angular "F117 stealth fighter" look of virtually every other plate steel bumper manufacturer looks tacky, especially the ridiculous tacticool look of Fab Fours and their stupid Grumper product.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have always liked the simplistic and smooth styling of Buckstop over any other manufacturer. The angular "F117 stealth fighter" look of virtually every other plate steel bumper manufacturer looks tacky, especially the ridiculous tacticool look of Fab Fours and their stupid Grumper product.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I’m just not that big of a fan of them. I’m really a fan of the style pictured in post #4

·
Registered
399 Posts
Here is one I ALMOST used on my truck. At last moment I went with the bumper that isnt winchable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts