RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine was suppose to come in today. Dealer says now it's Monday. I'm away on Biz first part of next week so it might get all done and I could pick it up when I'm back later in the week. Just have to make sure they aren't driving it around while I'm gone.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Just got the call and mine will be in on Monday, but will be out of town mid week on. Hoping they don't take forever getting it prepped once it's off the truck.

The agony!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm not a patient man so I can sympathize, I hate waiting. If I had to order my ED I'd be very antsy. But soon guys, hang in there

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
Call and tell the dealer ..."No test rides".

I told my dealer they COULD use it for test rides as I was out-of-town when it came. They didn't listen.

Maybe use reverse psychology?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am in the same boat. My truck has been at the dealer since May 22 and it will be there tell July 10. But was promised that it will not be driven around but to do the PDI. I am hopping that is the case.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am in the same boat. My truck has been at the dealer since May 22 and it will be there tell July 10. But was promised that it will not be driven around but to do the PDI. I am hopping that is the case.
May I ask why is it still at the dealer? Do you work overseas/offshore? Like to keep yourself waiting? :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts