RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, anyone in the CA with GDE tune? What are your experiences when it’s smog time? I understand GDE will not sell to CA shipping billing address. That’s an easy work around. I do not have any way to register out of state at the moment. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Move away from California is the advise that many on this forum will give.
Residents of the Great Republic of California are all rich enough to not worry about such trivial things as their trucks upchucking their innards. If and when they do, we go buy another truck. At worst, it's a minor inconvenience... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Residents of the Great Republic of California are all rich enough to not worry about such trivial things as their trucks upchucking their innards. If and when they do, we go buy another truck. At worst, it's a minor inconvenience... :rolleyes:
Proof of this was noted while looking inside Gene's truck ....
if I remember correctly , called : " loose change to throw at Hobos "....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Proof of this was noted while looking inside Gene's truck ....
if I remember correctly , called : " loose change to throw at Hobos "....
What a memory... You probably have a list of all of my f...ups too. :cool:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi all, anyone in the CA with GDE tune? What are your experiences when it’s smog time? I understand GDE will not sell to CA shipping billing address. That’s an easy work around. I do not have any way to register out of state at the moment. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated.
It'll pass emissions. Get it if you can.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Think I figured it out. Just buy a "tuned Ram" out of state. For a bag of "hobo loose change" large enough, I might sell mine. hehe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts