RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
There are a couple of Ram dealers in my local area with used ED’s for sale on their websites. I haven’t spoken to them directly so I can’t say if they would actually sell them right now. What I am certain of is that my 2016 ED with a failed EGR can’t be sold right now!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I should have noted in my last post that prior to my EGR failure, the Ram dealer where my truck is sitting now was willing to take my truck in trade despite the open EGR recall. They lowballed need at first but ultimately offered me the top of the KBB trade value range. I didn’t ultimately make the deal but they were willing.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The dealer where I bought my truck is one of the largest in the southeast. They typically have (or at least advertise that they have) 1300 new Rams in stock. They currently have three used ED’s listed on their website. I‘lol call them tomorrow and ask about those trucks and if they can actually sell them given that there is a safety recall on them that can’t be completed.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I called a very large Ram dealer this morning. They currently have three used ED’s listed on their website. I was told by a salesperson that they are not able to sell those trucks until the VB1 recall can be completed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts