RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all happy to join!

So I'm waiting on last bits of paperwork to finance my business expansion and one of the things I plan to do is trade in my Frontier for an Ecodiesel. I tow 6000+ daily for work and although I love my Frontier (so please no hate!) I need something that I'm not maxed out on towing capacity day in and day out. Hoping to take delivery within the next few weeks! Glad to see this truck is coming out strong!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome.

I sold my Frontier Pro-4X 6spd a couple months ago.

Should take delivery of my ED regular cab in a 2-4 weeks.

·
Registered
505 Posts
You are both getting into a truck that's much more comfortable than the Frontier. Then the mileage increase, whew, lots to look forward to. Congrats on your new EDs.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome, fellow Arizonan. What part of this inferno are you from? BTW, I love AZ, born and raised in Phoenix.

·
Premium Member
13,980 Posts
Nice a couple ways. You business must be growing and you are energetic enough to grow into a Ram Ecodiesel with it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely looking forward to getting in this truck! I operate a mobile automotive repair and and maintenance business, getting ready to get another guy out there in addition to upgrading my truck. All my tools and equipment in my trailer, the weight adds up quick!

I live in San Tan Valley, AZ but work all over the valley. Lived in AZ my whole life, can't imagine living anywhere else!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts