RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I tried to order them through the same sight. I got an email a few days after saying they were on back order till September so I canceled them. Keep us posted. I still haven't bought any because I really liked those ones.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I tried to order them through the same sight. I got an email a few days after saying they were on back order till September so I canceled them. Keep us posted. I still haven't bought any because I really liked those ones.
Same here. When I called the guy said," sir these are hand made and it take time", Well the neoprene ones I ended up ordering are made upon order and they only took 3 weeks. I had neoprene ones before, they are nice. You can wash off a stain without having to remove the seat cover and in winter they aren't real cold and summer don't get real hot and they fit like a glove.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am looking for a crew cab back seat folded up cover for my golden retriever.
It would be like a hammock style protecting the back of the front seats plus the rear.
Any ideas ?

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Why don't you use your folding level floor system and just lay a blanket down for the dog
That's what I do for my Golden Doodle except I found a foam rectangular cushion with a black cover that just fit the 60% side so I can have one passenger in back if I need it. She loves it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Meh, went with the $22ea Dickies covers from Walmart. Fit is decent for universal, and I can buy a lot of the Dickies covers for one set of the Carhartts :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts