RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am currently selling my Carli suspension kit used for 15,000 miles. The shocks are custom anodized to a gold color with black springs. Specifically tuned by Carli for the ecodiesel. Works on 4x4.
PRICE: $2,100 (YOU PAY SHIPPING COSTS)

Shipping from Southern California.

CARLI.png 20160315_114710.jpg CARLI.png 20160315_114710.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of offroading have you done on this setup? desert runs, rock crawls? Thanks.
I've done mainly fire roads here locally in Southern California, and one intermediate level off road trail in the Sierra Nevadas. Its mainly been a street queen for the most time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd like to check out those Carli Kings in person if they are already off the truck, may possibly buy them from you. I live right where the I-15 intersects with the 106.

As for long travel kits, Dirt King is the clear winner here man, check out their shop if you ever get a chance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to check out those Carli Kings in person if they are already off the truck, may possibly buy them from you. I live right where the I-15 intersects with the 106.

As for long travel kits, Dirt King is the clear winner here man, check out their shop if you ever get a chance.
They are not off my truck. I'm planning on selling my truck but was thinking of putting the stock suspension on before selling. I'm in Mission Viejo, CA. When would you be looking to buy as i am looking to list my truck for sale in 1 week. If i don't get anyone interested in the suspension i will sell with the suspension. I'm not sure these will work for long travel as those typically take taller shocks right?

·
Registered
8 Posts
They are not off my truck. I'm planning on selling my truck but was thinking of putting the stock suspension on before selling. I'm in Mission Viejo, CA. When would you be looking to buy as i am looking to list my truck for sale in 1 week. If i don't get anyone interested in the suspension i will sell with the suspension. I'm not sure these will work for long travel as those typically take taller shocks right?
Hey. I'm in Mission Viejo too and am in the market for an ED. Hit me up!
Steve

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts