RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

CEL P203e w/ GDE Tune

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Davef 
#1 ·
Today, my '14 ED with 85,000 miles threw the P203e "reductant level sensor circuit intermittent/erratic" code. I've done some reading and understand it's most likely related to a sensor in the DEF tank. I have an extended warranty, so I'm wondering if this is something I should look into having fixed. I also have had a GDE tune for over a year now, and I'm thinking about a full delete when the truck is out of warranty. Would that resolve issues with the DEF system? Just looking for some advice. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
First I would call GDE and explain what happened. They are great at discussing and helping their customers. With GDE turning off the DEF sensors there must be some issue with the actual pump or tank.

Usually don't have this kind of issue with GDE. Contact them and report back.

#3 ·
I don't think GDE turns off any DEF sensors. I think they're less likely to cause an error code, making them less finicky, but I don't know about turning them off all-together.

Yes, a delete tune would remedy any DEF related sensor issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.