RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 ED 3.92 33gal
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ll be taking ownership of my new 2020 1500 limited ( not the classic) this coming week. At some point I’m sure I’ll want the jump seat. I live, in Vancouver Wa, so perhaps someone would want to swap with me at some point.

I have the black interior also, so the jump seat would need to be black.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
If the trim doesn’t match the black leather, talk to Katz skin about getting it recovered with leather.
I know two people who have had their BH’s retrimmed in leather and the result is great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gotcha, I was hopeful it was a classic. I have a jump seat and want a center console.
Did you find someone to swap with? I have a 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie, black leather. Not sure what year you have but am looking to swap my center console for a jump seat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
From the little research I've done, I think the two would be compatible. What do you think? Are you still interested in swapping? I'm located in CA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you call or text me when you get a chance? Easier this way. My name is Andy. <phone number removed>
Thanks!

It's not advisable to post a personal phone number on a public forum, it's best to exchange this information via private message

1 - 10 of 10 Posts