RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread for how long people waited between getting the green check mark, and receiving their first/second check.

I called FCA and was told my first check mailed Jan 13, 2020. That is the day I got the green check mark.

As of yesterday, January 28th, 2020 I had not received anything. When I called FCA, they said my case was closed as my first check had most definitely mailed out to the correct address on the 13th, and the SECOND CHECK had mailed out 27 January.

So about 2+ weeks, still no check. I live in North Carolina. Apparently it takes weeks for the post office to send a check from Michigan to North Carolina.

Please included when your check was supposedly mailed, when it was received, and what state you're in!

·
Registered
204 Posts
The 833 folks don't know anything... I called yesterday & indicated no 2nd checks have been mailed. No idea when they would be sent out. They are 3rd party min wage folks that have a script to follow when looking up claims & responding to questions. Claim check website hasn't been working for 2-3 weeks. Looks like I'm going to reach out to SF folks to see what's up.

As far as your first check mailed on 1/13, I would expect it in 3-4 weeks. I don't recall where they are being mailed from, but my Ram & JGC 1st checks took roughly 4 wks to get to STL.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 833 folks don't know anything... I called yesterday & indicated no 2nd checks have been mailed. No idea when they would be sent out. They are 3rd party min wage folks that have a script to follow when looking up claims & responding to questions. Claim check website hasn't been working for 2-3 weeks. Looks like I'm going to reach out to SF folks to see what's up.

As far as your first check mailed on 1/13, I would expect it in 3-4 weeks. I don't recall where they are being mailed from, but my Ram & JGC 1st checks took roughly 4 wks to get to STL.
Thanks for the info. Yeah the guy yesterday said second check was mailed on the 27th and my account was closed. Sucks theres not a better way to track this

·
Registered
153 Posts
I received the green check mark next to "check mailed" on 12/30. My 1st check was mailed on 01/13, confirmed by [email protected] via email when I complained about the FCA delay, I received the check on 01/16. I was told by FCA checks are only sent out every 2 weeks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received the green check mark next to "check mailed" on 12/30. My 1st check was mailed on 01/13, confirmed by [email protected] via email when I complained about the FCA delay, I received the check on 01/16. I was told by FCA checks are only sent out every 2 weeks.
What state are you in?

·
Registered
13,533 Posts
Remember back last July I got that green check mark and a note that the check was sent.

Took over a month but the check did arrive. Learned that you have to be patient to get something for nothing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I got the check mailed on 1/13, and an email from info yesterday saying that it ACTUALLY mailed on the 27th. So my second check has not mailed, but the 1st one actually did this past Monday? Guess we will see!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts