RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Would be nice to have a bit of equality being we pay a premium for what we have and get little in return. At least VW played on a more equal playing field.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shafted on most things compared to US. What can we do? Can't have everything.
You got your healthcare!!! Last summer we took a trip up from Buffalo NY to Lake Nippising way up there in Ontario. Stopped at a Wendy's somewhere during the 6 hour drive. I shit you not, the instant the cashier found out I was from the US he was cracking jokes about our garbage health care vs theirs, and of course Trump. He was the second person that reacted like that. Haha

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sometimes paid health care is better.. Everytime we go to the Emerg here there is atleast 8 hrs wait. I would pay few hundred $$$ to save 8 hrs of my time. US folks just have to buy health insurance but the actual health system is way better then ours. I am sure I will get flamed for this.

·
Registered
765 Posts
You got your healthcare!!! Last summer we took a trip up from Buffalo NY to lake nippising way up there in Ontario. Stopped at a Wendy's somewhere during the 6 hour drive. I shit you not, the instant the cashier found out I was from the US he was cracking jokes about our garbage health care vs theirs, and of course Trump. He was the second person that reacted like that. Haha
Hi: Nicky666... At least you gave Ontario a capital letter. Lake Nippising deserves them too!!! It's tuff to take the truth Eh? Can't expect much from "Triple six".
When I needed a pacemaker or I'd die... I got one pronto. Now after 11 years I'm on my second one. Have no idea what they cost either. Great health care, great to be alive!!!
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Would be nice to have a bit of equality being we pay a premium for what we have and get little in return. At least VW played on a more equal playing field.
Care to explain this? You got the FULL cost of the diesel option over the 3.6 V6 gas engine! I would venture to guess that over 50% would have bought the 5.7 Hemi so the up charge from there would have been just over $1800. That is what FCA was trying to give us!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
You got your healthcare!!! Last summer we took a trip up from Buffalo NY to lake nippising way up there in Ontario. Stopped at a Wendy's somewhere during the 6 hour drive. I shit you not, the instant the cashier found out I was from the US he was cracking jokes about our garbage health care vs theirs, and of course Trump. He was the second person that reacted like that. Haha
He would not have liked what I would have to say about this. Trump is 150% better than that POS Trudeau! You should have asked if your health care is all that why are you always coming to the States to get your operations done. Well the people that have money anyway. The only reason I ever went to Canada was to go to the strip clubs and buy whiskey LOL. I'm partaking of four fingers of Crown Royal Limited Reserve right now! That and Labatts Blue!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
You guys that have your checks, how long was it from when you got all of your paperwork filed until you got your checks. I called yesterday and they said I should be getting my offer in my email by the 26th.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Got mine yesterday and im not real sure how long it took but i was finished everything on my e by the second week

·
Registered
33 Posts
I did not send my stuff thru email. I printed everything and filled it out and signed it. I took a picture of DR license, reg and proof of sale. Put it in a brown envelope and sent it in to supplied address. I also had the dealer do the flash and they said they would send in the info.. I hope i did everything right.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I sent the completed forms all in, over 4 weeks ago, and two weeks ago sent in all the same forms, via email and THEY STILL SHOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MY PAPERWORK. What a sham! I think they are delaying just to keep from paying any sooner then they need to.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I sent the completed forms all in, over 4 weeks ago, and two weeks ago sent in all the same forms, via email and THEY STILL SHOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MY PAPERWORK. What a sham! I think they are delaying just to keep from paying any sooner then they need to.
Call them. I called both customer service and the ECM 800 number until j got answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
It took 10 days from the time I had the AEM completed until the status website showed it as completed. Now have the hourglass for check mailed.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts