RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
My status update has shown check mailed for about 3 weeks. I finally called today and was told that the documents were under review. He looked at some stuff online and said that when it says the check has been mailed doesn't mean it actually has been mailed. He said his information showed receipt 6-8 weeks after the status shows check mailed.

It seems clear from what he said and the experience of some of us that check mailed does not mean mailed. The system has not been designed efficiently. It is making moire unnecessary calls and more frustration byt explicitly saying it is mailed when it is not mailed.

TIme to chill about it I guess.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeeesss! Mine came today too!! So the claim said check mailed box checked on June 17th. The check was dated 1July. So much for accuracy. Then again is this not why were getting these checks!! Lol. Have a great weekend all!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yeeesss! Mine came today too!! So the claim said check mailed box checked on June 17th. The check was dated 1July. So much for accuracy. Then again is this not why were getting these checks!! Lol. Have a great weekend all!!
Just received my Current Owner check yesterday too. Same dates you posted.

Now I just need my 3rd and final check fir the remainder of the $3k if the Previous Owner doesn't make a claim.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
And mine arrived too. Dated 1 July and the prepaid postage was from Pennsylvania so written on 1 July, posted on 2 July and arriving here on 5 July with the holiday makes sense for usual postal delivery time. Interesting to note that when I called them on 2 July, a day after the check was prepared, I was put on hold while he claimed to check on status, when he came back I was told my documentation was still under review and to expect the check 6 to 8 weeks after the status site shows check mailed.

From the above facts I conclude that there was no checking done and/or their system was crap. Perhaps he just put me on hold and took a another call and then came back to tell me the canned story. WHo knows. ANyhow nice to have it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just received my Current Owner check yesterday too. Same dates you posted.

Now I just need my 3rd and final check fir the remainder of the $3k if the Previous Owner doesn't make a claim.
Cool

Wondering if I will get mine soon

Second owner here and did the re-flash almost two weeks ago.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Had the AEM done May 17th, received the check today, July 6th. Ordered GDE ECM and transmission tunes. Let's hope their turn around is rapid as we have a major road trip at the end of the month.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would love to know how this tune works out for you as I am considering the same for my truck but I wanted to get some more info.

·
Registered
69 Posts
TIP: Necessary language to get their attention when you call in to check your file

I have called in 4 times and each time they say no one has looked at my file. This has been going on for more than a month and the AEM has been done. The woman today finally said, "No one has updated your file. I am now updating your file and they will know you called in." I said, "I have called in multiple times." And she said, "Well, no one updated your file showing you called in." I said, "Others I know call in and they receive help." She said, well, you have to be assigned to a case manager and you are not assigned." I said, "how do I get assigned?" She said "Let me update your file."

So maybe that request might help any of you stuck in hour glass purgatory. Ask them to "update your file" on the phone.

Then she said, "There are very few people working on these files and they are going as fast as they can." Very few people? So much for customer service. Break our trucks. Promise us money. Assign a few poor souls to do the paperwork and ignore thousands of owners grinding their teeth.

Time to forget about this for another week...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yesterday was 8 weeks since they received my claim (I completed the AEM in June), yet as of today the tracking still has an hourglass on "document package complete." Do not count on the 6-8 week time frame to have your claim verified. Mine has passed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I sent a reply email (05/24) to the original "Claim Submission Received" email (05/08) from FCA with the claim number, I received the "Settlement Benefits Offer" with signature documents on 05/29.
Got around to getting the AEM recall update done on Friday 06/07. Signed and notarized the docs, scanned and emailed the package 06/10. Had to resend on 06/11 because FCA didn't like AAA's notary signature page that AAA said they had to use because FCA's page doesn't say California on it?!
It took 10-14 days before the AEM Installed showed completed on the TrackClaim page. I didn't look at the TrackClaim page again until 06/24.
Another 7-10 days before "Settlement Check Mailed" was checked. Again, didn't look at the TrackClaim page until 07/02.
Check arrived in the mail today (07/18), dated 07/15

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got my current owner check on 7/18. It was dated 7/15 andbI turned paperwork in via email on 5/21. 8/1 is the cutoff date for first owner. Letter did not specify how long after that date I would get the check if unclaimed.

·
Registered
432 Posts
TIP: Necessary language to get their attention when you call in to check your file

I have called in 4 times and each time they say no one has looked at my file. This has been going on for more than a month and the AEM has been done. The woman today finally said, "No one has updated your file. I am now updating your file and they will know you called in." I said, "I have called in multiple times." And she said, "Well, no one updated your file showing you called in." I said, "Others I know call in and they receive help." She said, well, you have to be assigned to a case manager and you are not assigned." I said, "how do I get assigned?" She said "Let me update your file."

So maybe that request might help any of you stuck in hour glass purgatory. Ask them to "update your file" on the phone.

Then she said, "There are very few people working on these files and they are going as fast as they can." Very few people? So much for customer service. Break our trucks. Promise us money. Assign a few poor souls to do the paperwork and ignore thousands of owners grinding their teeth.

Time to forget about this for another week...
I am in the same boat. My AEM was completed 2 months ago, settlement filed late May, yet here I am with no movement whatsoever. I've called multiple times and was finally told that they are still processing early May submissions.

FCA forgot the old Italian proverb - Fast Pay Makes Fast Friends....because, this time they are the payer.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts