RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
even before the Corona stuff , a member who submitted in May 2019 got his check in March 2020
put away the binoculars looking for the mailman ..... it should take a while .

·
Registered
309 Posts
I am taking mine in next month to get done, hoping they have all the recall parts to complete everything in one drop off. Then I can apply for the money.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I sent the paperwork last August, this April I learned they mailed a check on 4-15-2020 (learned my caseworker has been out on maternity leave, great, assign another, after lot's of emails they finally did), nothing has shown, no way to contact them, only email which they ignore, I finally got through to the claims department on the phone, they told me the check sending department has no phone.

I watched Fiat leave the us in the 60's and never would have bought this Truck in 2014 if I'd had any idea Fiat was the actual owner, honestly learned after the sale, switch and bait, it was suppose to get 28mpg, I'm sitting at 20.3, can't use it winters because the air system freezes, can't tow with it because of the hesitation, can't but recommend to others to stay away from this company.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I sent the paperwork last August, this April I learned they mailed a check on 4-15-2020 (learned my caseworker has been out on maternity leave, great, assign another, after lot's of emails they finally did), nothing has shown, no way to contact them, only email which they ignore, I finally got through to the claims department on the phone, they told me the check sending department has no phone.

I watched Fiat leave the us in the 60's and never would have bought this Truck in 2014 if I'd had any idea Fiat was the actual owner, honestly learned after the sale, switch and bait, it was suppose to get 28mpg, I'm sitting at 20.3, can't use it winters because the air system freezes, can't tow with it because of the hesitation, can't but recommend to others to stay away from this company.
Worked, the squeaky wheel always gets the grease, check was in the PO this am

1 - 7 of 7 Posts