RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I've been looking at pics of the rams with the colour matched grill and bumpers. Specifically the Black Express. Does anyone here have one of those? I think it looks amazing with the black rims and black grill/front bumper. Does anyone know if it can be ordered like that?

Paul

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
No black express deisel, if you want colour matched bumpers in black you have to go limited.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Can you still get the black with black two tone? I haven't found one anywhere and the dealer could not order black two tone only monotone (black with chrome bumpers and door handles)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Nope you cannot get a black on black outdoors man for 2014.... 100%. I had a buddy order one and he was assured it was black on black, and we'll doesn't it show up black with chrome!! Man was he pissed

·
Registered
360 Posts
I think you could, but that ended close to the beginning of the year. I saw Black two-tone back then but haven't seen it again on RamTrucks.com since. It seems like it would be a popular option, although in my opinion the old black with grey two tone looked better.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Yes, that's a sharp colour combo for sure!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered a True Blue Pearl. two tone. Looks almost like the same colour all around. It's the closest I could come without going black, which I didn't want. Now the wait...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts