RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires? All the reviews I've seen have been very positive. Low road noise, fairly aggressive style, and good wear. Thoughts?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I just priced them out and they're a decent price($160 a piece installed). Not quite aggressive enough for me, but the price is great.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had a set on my 09 Ram. Only had around 30K on the tires when I traded the truck. Great tire. Tire rotation is a must with this tread design.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I almost put them on my Jeep, but opted for the Hankooks. But, a lot of the work trucks have them. They are still high on my list.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
That's about the only tire I get. They get good wear, and have the best price. If you get them at pepboys.... they are normally one of the tires that are on the "buy 3 get one free" deal.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have them on my Dakota and they are a good tire for the money. They wear evenly, but I do rotate every 5000 miles. I find them a little noisy, but probably not more than most AT tires. Discount Tires sells them regularily on ebay at a good price and free shipping. (if you can get mount and balance reasonable).

·
Registered
362 Posts
How do they compare to BFG A/T KO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
They really don't.

The BFG's are a much better tire, if you need an A/T. BUT... they are about 50% more. Cooper does make a better A/T and M/T tire if you are actually running off road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts