RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Ram 2500 Cummins - EX Ecodiesel owner.
14,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of rumors that Stellantis will not replace the CP4 in the 2019’s. A few have been done to dispute that but lately it has not been happening. Got a call from my dealer minutes ago. Make an appointment. The injector pump for my truck is in.

Dealer will take it next Wednesday for the pump recall and two other minor recalls that have been ignored. YEAH!

If you have one of these 2019’ s or even a 2020 … make your dealer try to order one. It should work. :love:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Glad to hear the part has finally arrived, one less thing to check off your list.

Reactions: Captainmal

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Lots of rumors that Stellantis will not replace the CP4 in the 2019’s. A few have been done to dispute that but lately it has not been happening. Got a call from my dealer minutes ago. Make an appointment. The injector pump for my truck is in.

Dealer will take it next Wednesday for the pump recall and two other minor recalls that have been ignored. YEAH!

If you have one of these 2019’ s or even a 2020 … make your dealer try to order one. It should work. :love:
Hi: Captainmal... Looks like you'll be able to pump iron again!!!
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Premium Member
14,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would not have started this thread but have been reading multiple reports on other sites that Stellantis will not honor their recall commitment. That recall was made last November. Also read comments that if they changed the pump the ECM's often failed. Then, of course, you read stories where some say they had to have programming and then most say there was no programming change. Much of that also involved the 2021's which I have heard needed a different programming.

Whole thing is confusing. What I know is what I know. Should know more after they do mine and you can be sure I will find out if any programming was involved.

·
Premium Member
14,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm supposed to leave my truck at the dealer Wednesday morning. The hurricane is scheduled to hit Bradenton Florida WEDNESDAY MORNING. Going to ask if I can leave the truck there sometime earlier on Tuesday. Need time to put up all my hurricane window covers and get the generator ready to run the house.

Wondering if nature is trying to stop my long-awaited recall?

·
Premium Member
2015 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Bighorn 4x4
407 Posts
Well I'm supposed to leave my truck at the dealer Wednesday morning. The hurricane is scheduled to hit Bradenton Florida WEDNESDAY MORNING. Going to ask if I can leave the truck there sometime earlier on Tuesday. Need time to put up all my hurricane window covers and get the generator ready to run the house.

Wondering if nature is trying to stop my long-awaited recall?
Well I certainly hope you stay safe and sound and you weather the storm AND get your truck fixed with no issues!

Reactions: Captainmal
1 - 6 of 6 Posts