RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
The build date on my ED is 11/18 and it has been nothing but issues..I have babied this truck since day 1 wanting to get 10 years out of it. It’s a great vehicle when it’s running.....
If it continues to give you issues maybe you can lemon law it, depending on your laws in NY. If there's two things I've learned about these engines they are as followed:

1. don't baby it
2. GDE tune it

·
Registered
11 Posts
The build date on my ED is 11/18 and it has been nothing but issues..I have babied this truck since day 1 wanting to get 10 years out of it. It’s a great vehicle when it’s running.....
If it continues to give you issues maybe you can lemon law it, depending on your laws in NY. If there's two things I've learned about these engines they are as followed:

1. don't baby it
2. GDE tune it
That's the gospel right there. GDE tuned mine plated the EGR tube and now just hoping I get a decade out of it........

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just drove 500 miles with no issues since the dealer “fixed” the problem. After a new transmission a new valve body was installed the issue was a I loose pigtail from the motor to the transmission. Love the mpg (26) at 75-80mph. Tuned 3.92 rear end at 75mph I’m running at 2000 rpm’s

21 - 23 of 23 Posts