RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was browsing another forum and came across these EcoDiesel restrictions posted by a Chrysler employee, current as of March 7. If you learn more please post.

Unavailable:
Regular Cab
4x4 Quad Cab with Air Suspension
4x2 Crew Cab with Long Box
Outdoorsman must have the 20-inch wheels (WHE/WHN)

Also:
Rambox now available on Longhorn Long Box
20-inch wheels now available for Longhorn/Limited (WRT)
20-inch semi-gloss wheels replace 20-inch high-gloss wheels on black Express and Outdoorsman

·
Registered
362 Posts
This makes me happy, If i can't have the 17's at least i can get 20" black wheels. I was planning on 17" black aftermarket wheels anyway. Still sucks that we get crappy tires tho, not A/T's.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I can handle back wheels. They'll go better with the Black Gold Pearlcoat paint much better than regular aluminum wheels (aluminium- for all those Canucks here).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was told today that crew cab 4x4 with 6'4" bed wasn't possible.

Take this post with a heap of salt. The dealership could be wrong but they said the system wouldn't let them select the 6'4 bed with a CC. No 6'4 bed is a deal killer for me

They were sorta wrong. I rechecked the order sheet and they were trying to do it with the 3.6 V6 gas engine. Had no problem once they put the diesel engine in there.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I ordered a big horn CC with 6'4“ bed. I ordered on 2/28 and I have a VON so does that mean I will not be affected by the new restrictions?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was told today that crew cab 4x4 with 6'4" bed wasn't possible.

Take this post with a heap of salt. The dealership could be wrong but they said the system wouldn't let them select the 6'4 bed with a CC. No 6'4 bed is a deal killer for me
This might be a current unavailability, on 2/7 I ordered a Longhorn Crew Cab with the 6'4 bed and its scheduled to be built.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts