RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Actually going to stay at Volusia Speedway in Barberville where all the flat track racing goes on, other than Thursday's TT at the main track. Supposed to rain horrible this Sunday and Monday and into Tuesday. If so, I can just boogie back home for a couple days rather that sitting inside the "comforts of home" wishing I was at the Iron Horse. I live about 150 miles southwest of Daytona.

Ecodiesel is hooked and inside the garage for the night. Actually stopping at an RV place just a little out of the way to look at replacing this toy hauler with one that has a bed that lifts above the motorcycle. We had one like that about 10 years ago and liked it, except for the unfortunate fact that trailer leaked water and rotted. Buying a new big one was a mistake as big means PIA to deal with. Sold that 28 footer in two years. This one is nice except when you try to cram on a bunk next to the bike. Really have to take the bike out for sleeping comfort and that's not simple while traveling. Especially bad when the weather is nasty.

Bet we buy nothing but I do have the trailer title with me. No matter what I might buy my wife will never be, "queen of the trailer park".

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll be down there Saturday. Leaving Jax around 8am with a group of 10 or so Victory and Indian's. Heading to Destination Daytona first, then the Indian dealer then to the track. Not staying the night, but i'll be down there on a Sunset red Cross Country Tour with pinstripping all over it.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I guess if it gets cold you can just ride around a bit and than put her back in the trailer and Be lulled to sleep by the popping of the engine as it cools down. :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
GO FOR IT! U only live once and u can't take it with u. I was concidering a toy hauler but we couldn't find a floor plan that we liked so we ended up with a 30'
TT with a living room push out.
We love it but I do wish I could bring the bike but at 800+ lbs its not going in the back of the truck!:(

·
Registered
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pull must have been mixed in with the other 800,000 that were there. Divide by two to eliminate the women ( I assume) and then reduce to the number that wore a sign that said..."I am Paul".

No.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts