RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working with my dealer on a quote. He states the Eco-diesel is a $4000 option on the Laramie. On the RamTrucks factory website, it lists it as $2800. Can anyone verify which price is accurate?

thanks

·
Registered
575 Posts
Working with my dealer on a quote. He states the Eco-diesel is a $4000 option on the Laramie. On the RamTrucks factory website, it lists it as $2800. Can anyone verify which price is accurate?

thanks
I think that $4K price is about right for over the standard. The standard is the V6 penstar.

I think it is a 2800.00 addition over the cost of the Hemi

·
Registered
575 Posts
I see. Well then I don't know what to tell you other than to talk to another dealer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Laramie comes standard with the Hemi
According to the RAM Brochure the 3.6L (22H) is available on the Laramie trim but not the longhorn or limited. I was also wondering why my tentative order sheet also had the Ecodiesel (28H) listed at $4000. Only thing I can think of is Hemi is $1150 and 2850 more for the diesel.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

thanks
UPDATE: Dealer reran the numbers later in the day and the Eco-diesel is now $2850 (Invoice $2450)

·
Registered
24 Posts
UPDATE: Dealer reran the numbers later in the day and the Eco-diesel is now $2850 (Invoice $2450)
This was on a Laramie? If so I will have to follow up with my dealer I didn't officially place the order yet. I was at dealer at 5pm on Friday wonder what time Chrysler may have updated the ordering system.

By the way which axle ratio did you order? When I was there 3.55 was the only option available.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I am going to have to check my order again too. I ordered about 1pm on Friday and I thought it was about 1200 more sticker than it should be. I could not order 3.92 gears and had to take the 3.55. I called tonight to try and get it changed but will have to wait till tomorrow. I already got email this morning it was in the production stage whatever that means. I know they can change the order just being it was Friday. I want those 3.92 gears. Plus I just notice they stuck it on mine at 4k not 2850. that has to get corrected tomorrow!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I am going to have to check my order again too. I ordered about 1pm on Friday and I thought it was about 1200 more sticker than it should be. I could not order 3.92 gears and had to take the 3.55. I called tonight to try and get it changed but will have to wait till tomorrow. I already got email this morning it was in the production stage whatever that means. I know they can change the order just being it was Friday. I want those 3.92 gears. Plus I just notice they stuck it on mine at 4k not 2850. that has to get corrected tomorrow!!
the engine costs more based on the trim level. lower the trim the higher the cost.

·
Registered
231 Posts
they fixed it to $2850.00 now. It was wrong. I am still thinking about if they will let me cancel and get my deposit back because I have never ordered a truck and think I would much rather wait till they get them in stock and then test drive and then if I like it buy it like normal. I do not want to lose my $500 deposit from canceling so hope they will refund if I cancel this early into order. I wish they would let me keep the order and then if when truck arrived I didn't like it then refund my deposit because it is pretty much a stock Laramie they would stock anyway but that probably wont happen so thinking about texting them to cancel it today and ask for my deposit back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts