RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mavis is running a decent deal on Tiger Paw A/S tires. good reviews and they look like they should give similar if not better fuel economy than the SRAs. Just ordered 4.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Mavis is running a decent deal on Tiger Paw A/S tires. good reviews and they look like they should give similar if not better fuel economy than the SRAs. Just ordered 4.
Specs reveal they are 2.25lbs heavier than the SRAs. They are a good looking tire. Let us know the performance and MPGs after a few miles.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I too put on Tiger Paws just two weeks ago. They seem to ride great. Last week I towed my 35 ft, 7900# TT on a pretty windy day with no issues 😎

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just took them for a spin. Ride is nice, very quiet. Mileage seems as good as the SRAs. Will report back after some more time on them.

As for handling they seem pretty good. Not quite as responsive as the SRA but close enough. They are apparently rebranded Michelins according to the tire dealer...

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had some more time on them. Wet traction is very good. Mileage is similar to sra. Too close to call. Love the quiet ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts